Reservations and Deposits:
Reservations are not considered “guaranteed” until payment of % of the total rental fee including tax, plus 100% of processing fees, insurance and cleaning fees, damage waiver, security deposit, or any additional items, are received by My 2nd Home. The remainder is due no less than  days prior to arrival date to secure the rental unit (the “Final Payment Deadline”). Reservations booked  days or less prior to arrival date will require payment in full on reservation date. If guest would like the payment to be charged to any other credit card, other than the one on file, or there are no valid credit cards on file, then it is the guest’s responsibility to call or send in the payment prior to the 30 days. My 2nd Home will automatically charge the credit card on file if no other arrangements are made by guest prior to the Final Payment Deadline. If payment in full is not received by My 2nd Home prior to the Final Payment Deadline, the reservation will be subject to cancellation without refund.
Payments can be made by:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Pulse Pay, Star, NYCE, eCHECK
Cancellations must be written and sent through email to My 2nd Home no less than 30 days prior to arrival date for a full refund minus a $100 processing fee.
Cancellations 29 days or less will result in 50% refund of the total reservation cost.
Cancellations 14 days or less will result in no refund. Apart from any cleaning, pool and spa heating fees IF reservation is paid in full.
Holiday reservations are non-refundable.
Cancellation must be sent through email to [email protected].
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancelation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.